"I LOVED the program Joan!"
"You have so much energy that you could train even the worst of us"
"Real world, hands-on, easy to understand and implement!"
"Thanks for the terrific workshop. Best part, getting to know an exceptional trainer (you)!
"Joan has a wealth of information to share"
"Excellent course-getting trainees involved!"
"Exceptional Presentation & Training Skills"
Length: 2 day on-site program Public 1 day Presentation & Training Skills Workshop
Program Summary: Are you a new trainer or experienced presenter, yet have not had the opportunity to learn the "tricks" of the trade? Learn the "essentials" that every trainer should know, as well as what makes an exceptional and engaging presenter. Learn through this experiential program how to: present your best personal self, communicate with more ease, use visual aids, manage diverse and difficult participants, utilize adult learning principles, deliver powerful presentations, and many other critical components of being a more dynamic and effective presenter. Practice presentations will be videotaped for feedback and post-training review and reinforcement.
What you will learn
- How to energize and involve participants
- To prepare yourself, the participants, and the training environment
- Adult learning principles and accelerated learning techniques
- To communicate with participants through questioning and feedback
- Strategies to work with numerous personalities, even the difficult participant
- Powerful, simple and effective presentation techniques
- How to maximize use of various instructional methods, exercises, and tools
How you will benefit
- Engage participants for maximum involvement and retention
- Confidently convey concepts, present material, and gain participant buy-in
- Build credibility with trainees and management
- Be more in control of your behavior and the learning process
- Facilitate a more relaxed, fun session allowing participant creativity
- Develop a more enthusiastic and comfortable learning environment
where students can openly express themselves
- Improve participant performance levels both in and after the session
Other programs: Exceptional "Sales" Presentation Skills